Arrangement in Working Hours

Fahri 2 / 3  

working days in a week, and hours in a day

The article states that working normally people works in 5 days. It is planned that 8 hours in a day and totally 40 hours per week. It will be beneficial that arrangement in these hours like 10 hours a day and totally 4 days per week for 3 reasons. However speaker explains that working 4 day in a week is not usefull in terms of author's reasons.

First reading states that it is beneficial for business in terms of costs and savings. The author supports this idea by explaining cost of gas , vehicle expenditures. The speaker refutes this point. He states that these expenditures are not enough crucial for saving. He demonstrates the calculation of gas consumption. Approximately , 30 miles in a day becomes 150 miles in a week. Cost of this mile's is just 15 USD. This is not a huge saving and reason of this changing.

Second , the article claims that working 4 day in a week reasons to lower operational costs for companies. Fixed expenses like lighting, air condition will be lower. However the speaker says that it is a misguided situation. Fixed expenditures may decrease but it will be the reason of %20 business losting. Most potential customers who are going to work in one day will be lost.

Third ,the reading claims that spending one more day with familiy send back more work power to companies. Unlike this opinioun speaker explains that working 10 hours a day will be worse for family. Children will can see less their parents and it will conclude more stressfull for employers.
@Fahri Where is the copy of the original article that you read in order to write this essay? I need it as a reference point. I have no idea how to judge the adequacy or inadequacy of your given discussion without it. The immediate problem that I saw with your essay has to do with spelling. While you know how to use the terms properly in English, you are not spelling it correctly. And example of this is the word "usefull", the correct spelling is "useful". Your lexical resource score will suffer due to these types of spelling errors. You need to make sure that you not only know the meaning of the word and how to use it properly in a sentence, but also, that you know how to spell the word. By ensuring an accurate word usage and spelling, you will get a higher LR score for your essay. While your grammar is definitely imperfect throughout the essay, allowances can be made for it provided the paragraphs make sense in a related way to the given discussion or summary of the article. Again, the missing article reference really makes it difficult to assess your work. It seems to be alright, but I can't be sure. Please make sure to post the article or link to the article with the next essay that you write for this particular exercise. Thanks.
OP Fahri 2 / 3  
Dear Holt, firstly thanks for your great ideas. I am going to interest the issues that you explain. Actually I was hesitate to share whole text in terms of web site's warnings. Thanks again.

Home / Writing Feedback / Arrangement in Working Hours