IELTS Task 1: The Arresting Percentage of Societies in Five Years Ending 1994

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
The arresting percentage of societies who violate was presented by pie and bar charts in five years ending 1994. There were five reasons detected why they were arrested, such as drink driving, public drinking, breach of order, assault, and theft. While public drinking done by females was the most contravention, males were arrested higher than females.

Drinking activities were implemented the most by suspects. Public drinking was the first ranked, representing females (more than 35%) and males (nearly 30%). The second place, the females violating was assault approximately 20% whereas the males violating was drinking while driving at over 25%. Then big three, breach of order was done by males at closely 20% or drink driving by females was almost 15%.

Finally, the last known infringing that applied by females were theft and breach of order, more than 10%. However, there were over 15% men bad action such as assault and theft. Interestingly, the percentage of men arrested was larger than women, 32% (men) and 9% (women).

(167 words)

broibra 17 / 19 3  
Hi, let me try to give you some suggestion for this writing.

The arresting percentage of societiessociety who violate was presented by pie and bar charts in five years ending 1994.

the females violating was assaultassaulted approximately 20% whereas the males violating was drinking while driving at over 25%.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
such as drink driving, public drinking, breach of order, assault, and theft.

Fast forward to your preceding IELTS report, I' ve told you that such phrases can be categorized as "shopping list", putting the information one fact after another. When it comes to the real exam, I am sure that you'll have points deducted being with this list. Listen, in IELTS you are tested in how good you deal with contrast and comparison patterns and the key-trend selection.

A closer look at my intro;
A breakdown of the proportion of males and females who who had just placed under arrested from 1989 to 1994 is presented in the pie chart, while the bar chart shows motivation behind the cases. As it can be seen, the total figures for males sent to jail were higher than those of females. In any case, there did seem to be common reason that people all got arrested with regard to public drinking.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: The Arresting Percentage of Societies in Five Years Ending 1994