Art and music classes should not be mandatory at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Sun Mint 1 / -  

studying arts and musical classes

It is a common belief that instead of being compulsory, art and music should become optional subjects. However, I firmly believe that these two subjects have its own benefits to be mandatory, especially on fostering creativity and escaping from pressure.

To begin with, it is undeniable that studying arts and musical classes aid to cultivate students' imagination from an very early age. This is due to the fact that it provide learners opportunities to access aesthetic works throughout historical length, which expanding students' knowledge and way of thinking. In addition, activities such as drawing, singing, etc require creative brain. By repeating these actions, humans can, definitely, foster their inventiveness. Given in research conducted by professors in Cambridge University, they asked children in a primary school to take a test of creativity. Unsurprisingly, children who have paid more attention in art or music classes show a better sense of availability to deal with different situations.

On top of that, making art and music classes obligatory creates more chances to students to relieve stress. After learning such intensive academic subjects, attending classes such as painting can be relaxing. This is because these activities do not force neurons to work overly, moreover, its ability in reducing pressure has been substantiated. As can be seen in therapy for patients with autism or psychological trauma, the treating for these patients often comprises of drawing or playing musical instruments on the ground that peaceful pictures or sounds can ease internal damage.

In conclusion, if art and music classes are attended regularly, it can markedly demonstrates its essence in bolstering humans' imagination, eliminating negative thoughts too. All things considered, these types of classes should not be overlooked.
The essay is well developed and sticks to the discussion basis requirements for the most part. These essays are based on easily accessible information. Base the information on anything but aresearched data reference. There should not be any mention of information sources such as Cambridge University and the results of their research. Always present information like that in a manner that indicates common, rather than researched data. The reason behind that is simple, research cannot be completely verified in 40 minutes and, it changes the presentation requirements from a conversational opinion to a research based task, which is not a taska writing format.

Home / Writing Feedback / Art and music classes should not be mandatory at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?