Art of writing, playing music; every have the right to choose any kind of music

paul1911 1 / 5  
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard every nowadays?

Music is an instrumental sound combined in a pleasing way. It is an art of writing or playing music. There are around hundreds of countries around the world today and all of them having a different traditional music.

I believe, music is very important in our life. It makes you feel relax, good and sometimes makes you cry, emotional or takes you in the world of imagination. There are different types of music are available in this world today made by a rhythmic sound and melodies. One have a chance to choose any kind of music which suits their needs. No matter in whatever mood you are. Today in the world of developing technologies artist all over the world had put their all efforts in producing a world class music for every emotional state for every person.

No one knows, from how many years we are listening to music. From where it has come from? All I can say, without music many people will loose their enthusiasm.

It is believed, traditional music is more important than the international one, and it is being heard every nowadays. I think, todays generation children and adults likes to hear more international music than a traditional one. Whereas, others likes to listen only traditional one. This is because, some people think we should not stop listening to our traditional music, and we should continue to forward our traditional and culture from generation to generation and should not loose it completely.

In my opinion, he likes to listen. Whether it is completely international or traditional and we should not interfere to the one's interest.every person have the right to choose any kind of music

Comments are most welcome. Please also report about my grammatical mistakes, structure. How much you will give? Your opinion about my written essay!!
Lomstein 1 / 3  
Hi paul1911,
I have few corrections and suggestions for your essay!

Music is an instrumental sound combined in a pleasing way . Music is a combination of sounds played by one or various instruments in a pleasing/harmonious way . It is an art of writing or playing music . (Is music an art of playing music? I don't understand..maybe you could rephrase it?) There are around hundreds of countries around the world today and all of them having a different traditional music. (When stating facts it is best to be more precise. I would suggest you write it like this:) The world is filled with a variety of cultures and each one of them, rich in its own interpretations of music.

No one knows from how many years we are listening to musicthe origins of music and for how long we have been listening to it . From where it has come from? All I can say, without music many people will loose their enthusiasm. Where does it come from? All I can say, is that without music many would have lost their source of enthusiasm.

It is believed, traditional music is more important than the international one, and it is being heard every nowadaysthat traditional music should be more important that "international one"(What do you mean?) . I think, todays generation children and adults likes to hear more international music than a traditional onethis generation prefers contemporary/modern music to traditional/folk musicWhereas, others likes to listen only traditional one. , although many like to listen to the latter one . This is because, some people think we should not stop listening to our traditional music, and we should continue to forward our traditional and culture from generation to generation and should not loose it completely. This is a very long sentence. I would break it into two or make it shorter. I believe the reason why traditional/folk music is still vital, is because of its importance in preserving certain cultures.

In my opinion, every person have the right to choose any kind of music he likes to listen. everyone is free to listen to whichever type of music they want. Whether it is completely international or traditional. and we should not interfere to the one's interest.
OP paul1911 1 / 5  
Thanks for the correction!!
fastact /  

Outline for this essay:

1) Introduction. What does music sound like on paper? How can you transfer the experience of music into writing?

2) Needs: Individual
Alarm clock?
Work?
iphone?
Composing?
Playing?

3) Needs: Family
Church?
Holidays?
Birthday?
Marriages?
Funerals?

4) Needs: Societal
Folk tradition?
Radio?
Concerts?
Recordings?
Nationalistic? National anthems etc.
Music societies?

5) Needs: Cross-cultural
War? Scare the enemy
Folk music into classical or pop or rap? Appreciate other cultures

6) Conclusion.
You believe that the folk music of one culture may appreciated by other musical cultures.
Is the tradition lost if the muscial cultures change the original sound of the music?
Or, would you argue that the fact that more cultures know about the music makes up for the
change in sound?

**** It's an interesting topic.****
partooz 5 / 13  
Your story is interesting but seems to have many grammatical issues. For example, "This is because, some people think we should not stop listening to our traditional music, and we should continue to forward our traditional and culture from generation to generation and should not loose it completely," can be shortened. The word loose should be lose. I would change the sentence to "This is because, people generally believe that listening to traditional music immerses them in their own traditions and other methodologies of culture."
OP paul1911 1 / 5  
Thanks to all!!
I seems to be that, I've to improve a lot.

Home / Writing Feedback / Art of writing, playing music; every have the right to choose any kind of music