Art can soar economy of the country - spending money for it

Omerzafar 2 / 3  
in the contemporary era , as significant amount of money is spend on arts . Some people think money should spend on arts whilst other ponder that money should spend on public services .

Is it worth to invest in Arts?

Admittedly , as art represent culture heritage of the country. There are manifold reasons that money must spend on arts . First of all , art can soar economy of the country . For instance , Turkey is famous for it is art , overwhelming majority of tourism come from divergent nations , although picture of landscape are in demand , yet Turkey is taking more and more concern towards art . Similarly , some people have creativity of making different pots , so they are export to other countries . Moreover , some musical theatre are abject source of happiness .

Nevertheless, a lions share money should highly spend on public service. Likewise , enriching the infrastructure such as building , road and electricity is the first element for sucess . However , establishing hospital with advance medical instrument and specialist doctor as will no taxes for poor . Albeit , imposing taxes on affluent , all money should go for philanthropic organization. Although improving job facilities providing indiviuals job so they can rudimentary neccesity of life . Furthermore transforming advance transportion and such as bullet train and modern bus , as well as low fare ticket .Government proving food , accomodation and clothes to philanthropic welfare . Building academic education on the inexpensive way as well improve it .

Ultimately , art is important , yet minuscale amount of money should spend on arts wheras enormous money on public service . Similarly , proving opperunity to every citizen by giving them jobs on merit[
nandasharma 14 / 53 9  
@Omerzafar
Here are some edits:

Turkey is famous for it isits art , overwhelming majority of tourismnumber of tourists come from divergent nations s...

You can probably correct several common grammatical errors by revising your essay yourself. I find a lot of simple Subject-Verb disagreements, Article Mismatches..so on. Do that and repost it again.
aliDC 2 / 8 1  
@Omerzafar
If I were you, I wouldn't start my writing with an adverb. Instead, I would write a general topic sentence representing the whole paragraph.

My suggestion: There is no dispute that art represents a country's cultural heritage and the richness of its history.
Then you can take a number of examples and provide various reasons proving your point. So, your third sentence which points to the role of art in a country's economy could itself be a topic sentence for your second paragraph.

Also, you shouldn't use space before ",".
mbyram 2 / 2  
I would modify your first sentence. Something along the lines of "Since the beginning of man, art has served as a cultural representation of all people, regions, and traditions.
OP Omerzafar 2 / 3  
@nandasharma
thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Art can soar economy of the country - spending money for it