When art and technology pull each other to bits

Jawa 11 / 17 1  

The closer relationship between art and technology came apart at this art festival in some capital cities throughout the world. For some people particularly artists, this innovation helps them to create some wonderful concerts. The marriage between art and technology has successfully altered an art world since this can be done more straightforward. Every September in Liz, for instance, the Ars Electronica festival tries to marry between art and technology where enables people to enjoy the performances even though they do not present in this festival.

On the one hand, the sophisticated technology brings many people to be closer with art. In this digital era, most people can explore a lot of arts without visiting the original place the arts made. For example, the Internet, nowadays, provides a wide range of arts from the world so that citizens are able to explore the arts specifically such as ancient sculpture in Greece, the pyramid in Egypt, and ancient building in Rome. As a consequence, a combination between art and technology brings many advantages for art lovers.

source : newscientist.com/article/2106665-when-art-and-technology-pull-each-other-to-bits/
philo 3 / 6  
These are the corrections i can give
....technology where it enables people...
.....many people to be closer to art.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The closer relationship between art and technology came apart ...

confusing sentence
although art and technology have a close relation, those came apart at art festivals in some capital cities throughout the world
or close relationship between art and technology appeared at.......depend on which meaning you want to deliver

... technology has successfully altered anthe art world (...) more straightforwardly

.marrymerge between art and technology wherewhich enables people to enjoy (...) they do not present in this festival.there/ they are not there

... sophisticated technology brings many people to be closer with art. In this digital era, most people[repetition] can explore a lot of arts without directly visiting the original place the arts made.site those made/displayed

... from the world so that citizenssocieties are able to explore[repetitive] the arts specificallyvirtually such as ancient sculpture in Greece...
As a consequence result [consequence=negative ], a combination between art and ...

Home / Writing Feedback / When art and technology pull each other to bits