Artefacts, having artistical and historical value are objects attractive to be seen directly

anita11 28 / 20 2  
Q: Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works of art by using a computer. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Artefacts, having artistic and historical meanings are handmade objects which are attractive to be seen directly. For several centuries, these tools are immortalized by numerous people in museums and galleries as the evidence of human being's works, but the advance of technology, including computer is recently considered changing the position of those places to safe the artefacts. In this case, I personally believe that the computer development cannot replace the function of museums and galleries as the building, used showing human's works.

Commonly, visiting the art galleries and public museums directly offers aesthetic experience. It is because people can interact towards the artwork and interpret the feeling of the creators when they made it in those buildings. For instance, in Musee du Louvre, Paris which displays Leonardo da Vinci's work, Mona Lisa, the art communities can see the historical objects from middle age in the real shape. There is no doubt that the travellers obtain the artistic spirit in galleries and museums.

On the other hand, computer, consisting of internet can show the artworks anywhere and anytime. It is because the website provides the picture and photograph which can be accessed people worldwide. To illustrate this, in islamicartmagazine.com, people can download the picture of Islamic carpets without visiting to Iran (Persia) which needs much money. Finally, this is more effective and efficient to learn about art.

To sum up, it is evident that the position of public museums and art galleries cannot be substituted by the sophisticated computer. The government in each country has to maintain the construction of gallery and museum to be more artistic in order that the existence of these can represent the artefacts or artworks.
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
Hi Anita, you have a good essay with less grammatical error, so I will give an advice about the content of your essay generally.
since the task is agree or disagree, you have to clearly state in what extent are you standing, just simply mention are you disagree or agree toward the given statement.

other is, in your conclusion, it is clear that you say that 'position of public museums and art galleries cannot be substituted by the sophisticated computer'; however in the last line of your second body paragraph you describe computer as 'this is more effective and efficient to learn about art.'. This is such as contradiction and this is what makes your writing is not clear.

Home / Writing Feedback / Artefacts, having artistical and historical value are objects attractive to be seen directly