[IELTS] Artificail robots substitute human

PATRICK84 1 / -  
On the past few decades, there has been controversy over global warming. It has been many serious effects such as killer storms, rising the sea levels and massive crop failures. This essay will explain the causes of global warming and suggest the solution of global warming as governments and individuals with samples.

one of the causes about global warming is carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel for power plants. As one of the power resources, Fossil fuel is very efficient though, it has been excreted from huge carbon dioxide. Deforestation also makes global warming. Basically forest takes carbon dioxide and makes oxygen. Deforestation means that carbon dioxide could not be extinct. For pulp or wood, deforestation is ongoing without strict regulation in the world such as Amazon forest.

For decreasing carbon dioxide emissions, the governments should establish other kinds of power plants which use tide, wind or nuclear. Individuals need to cut down on usage of own car and join the campaigns like "car pool", "using public transportation". Against the deforestation, the governments have to make powerful regulation such as "greenbelt" for conservation of forest. Individuals need to plant trees as an annual ceremony. The more we plant, the less forestation would be processed.

Conclusively, from what have discussed above, the endeavors for decrease global warming would be taken together between the government and individuals. If both sides do their best that they should, global warming would be surely controlled. No one would like to see the doomsday from the global warming.

Please give me a stric comment ^^;
xuanda 1 / 1  
there are some of my critisms:
- The title doesn't fit the content of essay.
- your body paragraph, in my opinion, is too general. You just display general information, you should go deeper and more specific.
- Some sentences aren't used correctly. For example, "The more we plant, the less forestation would be processed". It should be : "the more trees we plant, the more deforestation we hamper (means prevent).

That's my opinion.
Forgive me if i'm wrong.
Have a nice day!!

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS] Artificail robots substitute human