AN ARTIST'S UNFLICHING LOOK AT RACIAL VIOLENCE

Bams17 28 / 43  

Recently, more of artist's in America getting discrimination in their life between black and white ras. In 2005, one of the black ras arts's created six thousand glasses x symbol mind and spirit with details architecture and good materials, but they get the shokcing experience, the glasess color had been changed by buyer and be becoming insulation in the home. This is caused by global industry in the USA which every body free to do something about their thing without considering the brand of art. The speaker said, he created painting video with high performances to depict the life of black ras in USA. This video illustrates the phenomena of the black arts's judgement. Some day, they created a vodoo, to find out the materials they should be arounding the world, they think of that the vodoo very valuable. However after the vodo fisnish the american buy it and than change the color to shoot it with the gun and the bom. Seeing on this phenomenon the black art's feel unfair. It is not about industry. It is about real
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Bams,

Recently, more of artist's in America getting discrimination in their life ...NEED VERB.

In 2005, one of the black ras arts's created six thousand glasses x symbol ... TOO LONG, NEED CONJUCTION SUCH AS THAT OR WHICH

This video illustratesILUSTRATED (PAST) the phenomena of ...

... the american buy it and thanTHEN change the color to ...

... phenomenon the black art's feelFELT unfair.

hope these help
ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
hi i enjoy reading your essay.keep spirit

In 2005, one of the black race arts's created six (...), but they get the shocking experience, the glasses color had been changed ....

... to depict the life of black race in USA.

... they think of that the voodoo very valuable. However after the voodoofinish the A merican buy it (...) and the bomb .

Home / Writing Feedback / AN ARTIST'S UNFLICHING LOOK AT RACIAL VIOLENCE