Artistic talent is important in order to learn non-academic subject.

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Artistic talent is important in order to learn non-academic subject. Obviously, this notion leads some proponent to promote students who do not have such talent will be encouraged to concentrate on practical subject. While this notion thoroughly unacceptable, I will argue that non-academic subject bringing ample advantages is considerable valued by ineptitude students.

The primary reason why encouraging them to focus on practical subject is mistaken idea because non-academic subject improve ungifted students capacity in academic performance. Such students which are involved in non-academic subject feeling never bored and always love their subject. A 2013 Gajah Mada University study found that 15 Indonesian children sent to a formal school to start academic subject namely English, math and other school subjects, while they are also asked to merge with other non-academic subject community in school. The outcome of this study shows that these children were more likely to achieve a good mark in academic subject and to succeed in being more socially acceptable among their peers. Therefore, non-academic subject gives a rise to student qualification including for students who lack artistic talent.

The second main reason is that well-soft skill capacity will appear to be true for inaptitude students that join in non-academic subject because such activities encourage these students to work as a team and solve the problem with their peer. The New York Times reported in January 2014 that children being involved in non-academic subject, art or sport, have successfully gained score higher in core studies, such as history, language and math. As seen, they are superior to public school pupils. This results in students who lack artistic talent as well.

In conclusion, the notion to get rid off non-academic subjects from students who have no talent in that area is wrong decision. In fact, such subject enhances inaptitude student's soft skill and hard skill. This party will be much benefit to them later in the life.
erin24 12 / 13  
Artistic talent is important in order to learn non-academic subject

I can't point out what the purpose of this sentence.

I will argue that non-academic subject bringing ample advantages which is considerable valued by ineptitude students.

Home / Writing Feedback / Artistic talent is important in order to learn non-academic subject.