Arts such as painting,music and dancing are the most colorful compositions.

mathsgao 1 / -  
I write a passage too,and I will take the TOEFL at August 28th,I really need someone who can help me about the writing.Thanks!

Arts such as painting,music and dancing are the most colorful compositions in everyone's life.We all know that nearly all the outstanding humans have some hobbies about art.For instance,the father of contrary theory Einstein had a excellent skill in violin,and the former British Premier Churchill won the Nobel prize on literature.It was true that these great men of the whole history had a good training in arts when they were young,and they could preserve these hobbies till their old lives.So Arts should be one of the most important aspects of modern basic education system.

First,the child can get early impression of arts if the education provides some basic material on it,our little kids will develop a sense of what is beauty and how to achieve harmony,as painting and music can give great pleasures to the young curious brains.In most schools of the world classes about arts have been provided in all kinds.In some class the child can listen to the classical music,and they can appreciate the great works by Von Gogh.Thus,these beautiful things can help them to build a beautiful heart and soul.On the other hand,these great works can motivate the potential hidden in the child,A survey had indicated that the efficiency of

the students' study can be improved if they spent 30 minutes in listening to Mozart.And another benefit maybe that some genius talents can emerge,if we can provide them with some basic education about arts.

The art education can serve as good way of relax for the kids,especially when they grow up,they will face many challenges and pressure,so they can overcome these upset emotions if they have such a hobby.So the art education in the early age can benefit them within their whole lives.
We all know that nearly all the outstanding humans have some hobbies involving art.---- good point!!! This is a very strong argument in favor of learning the arts in school.

For instance,the father of contrary Relativity Theory, Einstein, had a excellent skill in with the violin,and the former British Premier Churchill won the Nobel prize on literature.It was true that these great men people of the whole history had good training in arts when they were young,and they could preserve these hobbies till their old throughout their lives.

... great works by Von Gough .Thus,these beautiful ...

On the other hand,these great works can motivate activate the potential hidden in the child. ---- very good point!!!

A survey had indicated that the efficiency of the students' study can be improved if they spent spend 30 minutes in listening to Mozart.

Home / Writing Feedback / Arts such as painting,music and dancing are the most colorful compositions.