IELTS: ASDA supermarket and its reasons! Close to home, good reputation, 24-hour shopping, etc.

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
The table provides a breakdown information of the reasons of why people choose ASDA supermarket. The reasons are close to home, good reputation, 24-hour shopping, parking facilities, friendly staff and competitive prices.

It is noticeable that the two underlying reasons are close to home and parking facilities.

A closer look at the data reveals that close to home was voted by 25 men and 20 women, 45 in total. In the meantime, only 17 men and 22 women voted relatively regarding the good reputation. Parking facilities were also one of the main three reasons, the number of male votes was 21 compared to female's one which was 20.

The last three reasons, which are competitive prices, friendly staff and 24-hour shopping shared the same fate. The competitive prices obtained 14 guy's votes and 17 from the opposite gender. Friendly staff, on the other hand, got 12 votes from both genders, each with six. The least favorite reason was the 24-hour shopping because it attained zero votes from females and 4 from the opposite sex.

The data suggest that people visit the ASDA supermarket mainly because of the convenience.

reasons for shopping at ASDA supermarket no. of men no. of women
close to home 25 20
good reputation 17 22
24-hour shopping 4 0
parking facilities 21 20
friendly staff 6 6
competitive prices 14 17
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Overall, this is well-written. However, I notice a minor problem

Parking facilities were also one of the main three reasons, the number of male votes was 21 compared to female's one which was 20.

The figure for Parking facilities seems to be the major reasons for both sexes, by 20 female and 21 male voters in favour.

What if you merge together the two sentences? The use of cohesive device 'while' is infinitely preferable to connecting them.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: ASDA supermarket and its reasons! Close to home, good reputation, 24-hour shopping, etc.