With the assistance of technology, students will learn faster and assimilate more knowledge.

Xiaokai Jin 11 / 23 5  
I would like to thank whoever give me advice or any correction suggestion. And thank you for the time to read my essay!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's society when the information technology is in his golden age, more information can be accessible to students in a more rapid and convenient way than before. Some people say that with the help of new technology, students can learn more and absorb knowledge faster, while some people don't. From my point of view, I am convinced that with the assistance of advanced technology, students can learn better.

To begin with, with the assistance of technology, useful information on the Internet can be accessible to students as soon as possible. For example, when a group of students are doing research for their presentation for the astronomy class in the library, they need a lot of information about astronomy to help them have a good idea of what they are going to present in the astronomy class. If they cannot use computer or other mobile device to search for necessary materials they need, it will definitely take them much more time to figure out what interesting contents they should present in the class. They will have to leaf through a bunch of books to extract some necessary material and if the book they need cannot be available right now, they have to wait until the book is returned. Anyway, without the advent of the information technology, there must be plenty of troubles and inconvenience students have to confront when they are trying to write a paper or anything not simply related to academia.

What's more, with the help of new technology, it is more convenient for students to discuss what they learnt in the class with other students who are not in the same school. To illustrate, if there is a biology community for biological amateurs or students who want to know more about biology out of the class on the internet, students from various schools will all come to this cyber biology community to share their new finding and interesting experiences. Moreover, maybe some professors from the biology department of reputable universities will also come to this electronic community forum to answer some questions came up with by the students. In this case, it is no doubt that students will learn faster and more.

To encapsulate, students being accessible to necessary information easier and more electronic community forum for students to discuss drive me to advocate that with the assistance of technology, students will learn faster and assimilate more knowledge. Anyway, there's no such things that is not a double-edged sword. So what people should do is trying to take advantage of the good side of it, but not vice versa.
In today's society when the information technology is in his golden age , more information can be accessible to students in a more rapid and convenient way than before.

In today's society where the information technology is at its peak, the students can access information much more conveniently, efficiently and speedily in contrast to the previous generation.

To beginwith, with the assistance of technology, useful information on the Internet can beis accessible to students as soon as possible .

.... "with" gets repeated too soon.
First, the Internet facilitates speedy access to very useful information to the students in a very convenient manner.
S0heil 2 / 7 2  
To encapsulate, students being accessible to necessary information easier and more electronic community forum for students to discuss drive me to advocate that with the assistance of technology, students will learn faster and assimilate more knowledge.

To encapsulate, helping students access necessary information easier than before, and also, many electronic community forums for students in which they can discuss about different issues, drive me to advocate assistance of technology.

I suggest you try to use more comma in your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / With the assistance of technology, students will learn faster and assimilate more knowledge.