Athlete Has a Great Peripheral Vision Ability in Sports

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
When we focus on something we usually do not notice our peripheral area, we may know there is something blurry around but we actually do not pay attention to it. Some people need to focus on the blur that surrounds where they stand on such as Athletes. They optimise their peripheral vision ability to see all around clearly.

An athlete is trained to upgrade their visual ability to detecting and tracking what come around as much as he could. In a game, anything could show up suddenly but Athletes can catch their environment condition quickly although they move so fast without losing any concentration. The combination of good footwork, body position and peripheral vision will help improve viewing time and give the opportunity to foreknow what next.

Athlete viewpoint is full of motion which means need to be skimmed but clear. Any object could emerge from any porous quickly, that compel the athlete to balance their head movement an eye motion to move faster in response. A volleyball player needs to stay in a position that ready to face the speed and angel of the direction of the ball and the other player movement.

Contrasting court backgrounds, enlightening, the obvious divergence of uniform and less of-court motion could help the athlete to exacerbate their visual. It is strange to using a grey uniform while bright colours would help them to keep on eyes in each member.

Everything that brings out distraction while they are in focus will carry pause moment. Pause moment will convey a blurred view during visual tracking error. Even, every single of blinking may occur interferes. Human blinking is about two or a half seconds every minute and it will be more if people under anxiety attack. This occurs prompt blurs while eyes motion in and out of focus on particular objects. Athlete trained to be able to anticipate and outgrow all non-visual moment.
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi there Fauziyah!

upgrade their visual ability to detect and track....

(only certain verbs followed by "to" and gerund such as "look forward to, be accustomed to, and be used to"

any objects...

to balance their head's movement and eyes' motion...
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Hello fauziyah, this is correction from me and feel free to correct me too!

... do not pay attention toabout it.

... upgrade their visual ability tofor detecting and ...

... Athletes can catch their environmentfield condition quickly ...

... peripheral vision will help to improve their viewing time and give the opportunity to ...
dils 20 / 33 2  
Hi fauziyah,

Here some suggestions for you.

... there is something blurry around but weactually do not pay attention to it.
This is clear that the individuals cannot pay attention on something blurry. You may can modify this part become: When we focus on something we usually do not notice our peripheral area, as this area blurry around in which it is hard to pay attention on it.

An athlete is trained to upgrade their visual ability to detecting and to tracking ...

... it will be more if people under anxiety attack.
For correction, there is no anxiety attack on psychological terms, there is only panic attack.

Good luck
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you
1.to detecting ----> to detect. Remember, to infinitive. To should be follow by v1/bare infinitive
So, it should be : to detect and track
2.do not pay attention to it. -----> about
3.to balance their head movement an and eye motion to ...---.> missspeling word

Home / Writing Feedback / Athlete Has a Great Peripheral Vision Ability in Sports