Athlete is not only about muscles but also visual abilities

LALSKI 1 / -  
IELTS Witting Task 1: Summary of Peripheral Vision In Sport

Being an athlete is a challenging to keep their body still on standard condition inside and outside. Athlete is not only about muscles but also about visual abilities to keep balance and detect during games or not with natural habitual to blinking in one fourth of a minute. Consequently, they should keep their aware to regocnize the other player, peripheral area, remember strategy and to held the game well also safe and sound.

That is not only responsibility for athletes but also to sport event organizer keeps arena as more and more safe. The event organizer uses contradiction color in arena, brightly lighting, different color uniform and less-court motion to help athletes maintain their focus. This words lay out our paradigm for not oversimplification a game with all aspect within, especially what athlete does for it.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai lalsky
I have some suggestions for you
please check your wordstoo many use not only, but also
... about muscles but also about visual abilities to keep balance ...
... keep their aware to regocnizerecognize the other player,...
That is not only responsibility for athletes but also to sport event organizer keeps arena as more and more safe.

Home / Writing Feedback / Athlete is not only about muscles but also visual abilities