Athletes are obliged to train their skills and focus not only to the muscles or body movements

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
TASK 4 -PERIPHERAL VISION IN SPORTS (SUMMARY)

Athletes were obligated to train their skills and focus not only to the muscles or body movements but also to the rapidity and accuracy visual. The rapidity and accuracy visual is an imperative activity needed to support the performance which completely formed when the lighting is adequate, the uniform designed with uncomplicated color, and minimize the motions happen out of the court. This kind of visual commonly called as peripheral vision, which is an area looks indistinct at the time we focus to a point. The athletes should be able to focus to a point and scan the peripheral vision in court area simultaneously. Even a blinking action interfere the athlete's focus especially when they are getting anxious, because it creates more than 25 blinks per minute.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Below are my view about your summary. Check it out

... their skills and focus ON not only to the muscles or body movements but also to the rapidity and accuracy visual. The rapidity and accuracy visual is ARE an imperative activity ACTIVITIES needed to support the performance ...

... called as peripheral vision, which is an area WHICH looks indistinct at the time WHEN we focus to ON a point.
... be able to focus to ON a THE point and scan the peripheral ...
Even a blinking action interfereS the athlete's focus (...) getting anxious, because it creates ...

Note: You have to pay attention to collocation for verbs. Focus relates to ON, not to. It can know and memorize naturally if you always read the articles. As many as you read them, you can enrich your vocabularies. I appreciate your effort because you have known importance o the conjunction. However, you have to understand meaning of your sentences well so that you can recognize where the conjunction is located appropriately.

OVERALL, YOU HAVE SHOWN THE BETTER PROGRESS. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ENDEAVOUR. KEEP FIGHTING.
HAPPY WRITING
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi rosadesiana. This is my correction, hope this can help you.

...... their skills and focus on not only to(it would become confused preposition.only to >> only on) muscles or body movements but also to the rapidity and accuracy visual.

The rapidity and accuracy visual is anare(this is a plural word, so matches with are only) imperative activityactivities needed to support ....... uncomplicated colorcolour , and minimize minimise the motions happen out of the court.

....... they are getting anxious,(unnecessary comma after this word, it will become uncomplex sentence) because it creates ...

There you have it, I wish the above remarks are helpful.
Qaranew52 - / 2  
Hay rosa, i will give you some suggestion

Original sentences : The rapidity and accuracy visual is an imperative activity needed to ...
My Suggestion : ... imperative AVTIVITIES needed to ...

Happy writing!

Home / Writing Feedback / Athletes are obliged to train their skills and focus not only to the muscles or body movements