Atmosphere in a workplace - connection between a worker and his boss.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The charts below show the result of surveys in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationships with their supervisors and their co-workers.

The pie charts show the connection between the employees' supervisors and co-workers from survey which is held in two different years. Overall, most of employees have a very good relationship between their senior and junior in their workplace. Relationship was getting higher in 2005 and 2009.

In 2005, there was 61 percent of employees had a very good relationship with their supervisors. In the next four years survey, that relationship was stronger about 65 percent. In contrast, good and fair connection decreased by 4 percent and 2 percent. Unfortunately, from twice surveys, there was 2 percent of employees had poor relationships with their supervisors

From two different years surveys, very good relationships between employees and co-workers increased from 63 percent to 70 percent. However, there was a slight decrease in good and fair connection by 3 percent and 4 percent. In 2009, none of the employees had a poor relationship with their co-workers even they still had a fair relationship about 3 percent with their co-workers.

• Pie Charts
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
... the employees' supervisors and co-workers from ...
... the employees' managers and peers from surveys which was held in ...
a. be careful with past tense
b. be careful with noun plural
c paraphrase question and avoid repetitive word
you can change :
supervisors ----------> bosses , managers , directors
co-workers --------> peers, workmates , colleagues

... 61 percent of employees had a category "very good" relationship with their supervisors.

Home / Writing Feedback / Atmosphere in a workplace - connection between a worker and his boss.