IELTS; Why attend Universities or Colleges? Specific reasons and examples

salmah1997 1 / 1  
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays,people are likely to attend universities more than any time ever.Universities provides us with suitable tools so we could live our life peacefully and at better way.People are different as their reasons to attend universities are different.So in this essay I will give reasons for "Why people attend universities" and support it with examples.

Being student of high school is not enough to get a good career.I believe that careers are the main reason to attend universities for most people.For esample Jhon studied only for high school.He struggles to find a job.Too long time to be a "Dish Washer".On the other side Dr.Marry she took PDH of managments.She is the principle of a big company with a salary not less than 60 thousand.

Besides universities can add plenty of information to you.More knowledge could completely change your life.Also it will open your mind and make you a thoughtful smart strong person.Graduation will be the first step in your in your successfully life.Also by education you could fight the challenges of life.

In conclusion,I would like to say that education is very important thing to have.Education helps people to overcome difficulties that may face them.Education certainly change people for better and make them more stronger and without education we will be just like animals playing,eating,sleeping and never thinking.
Aslanbek 2 / 2  
Graduation will be the first step in yourin your successfully life.

For esample
spelling(
Good essay!
.Universities provides us with suitable tools so that we could live our life peacefully and at better way.

Universities provide / Universities provides
Universities provide us with necessary knowledge and skills that help us find a decent career and lead a quality life.

.People are different as their reasons to attend universities are different.

... this sentence is grammatically wrong. It should be;
People have different reasons as to why they want to attend universities. However, these reasons may vary from one person to another.

So in this essay I will give reasons for "Why people attend universities" and support itthem with examples.

"I will givereasons and support them"OR " I will give a reason and support it "
.
OP salmah1997 1 / 1  
thank you very much
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
I believe that careers are the main reason to attend universities for most people

I think you should change this sentence a bit: I believe that career preparation is the main reason for most people to attend universities.

Education helps people to overcome difficulties that may face them

...that they may face.
I hope these help!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Why attend Universities or Colleges? Specific reasons and examples