Attending university is very common nowadays. The reasons vary from people to people.

ameefuletra 1 / 1  
People attend university for different reasons. Why do you think people attend university?

Attending university is very common nowadays. The reasons vary from people to people. Some want to gain knowledge, some want to experience new things, some wants high status and some seek for knowledge.Ultimately the goal is to become successful. From my experience, I believe that majority of people attend university to develop a career.

University provides us the opportunity to fulfill our future goal. Major of the university has placement system. Which is very helpful. Besides that, The university gives us knowledge. We can find our major or our subject of interest. That`s why people intended to get admit in the university. one of my friends couldn`t find a job. After trying hard, she admitted to the university. She gains knowledge as well as she finds her major there. In the last year of graduation, she got placed in the well-known company.

Nevertheless, University not only helps to build our career but also build our personality.We meet new peoples there which enable us to know about different culture and society. There are many extra activities available there, which contribute to developing our social relationship as well as confidence. let me give you my example. I am a very shy person. I don`t know how to talk with people. After joining university club, I met many people and I learnt many things. I become a confident and more social person.

Furthermore, the university also gives us equipment. which help us to enhance our knowledge practically. Someone who is capable of getting knowledge but doesn`t have money to buy resources, the university is very useful for them as practical knowledge is as important as theoretical.

In a conclusion, the university is a prestigious place to learn new things, meeting different people and increasing knowledge, which all indirectly lead us to become successful.[/b]
ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
Some want to gain knowledge, some want to experience new things, some wants high status and some seek for knowledge. "this sentence has been mentioned in the beginning of your example "

EACH MAJOR of the A university has placement system WHICH is very helpful. "You don't need to add a point before 'which' as it still describes a previous object. "

Besides that, the university gives us knowledge. "I think this one is too general because school and book also offers knowledge, right? I am sure you can specify it more detail. " ... That`s why people intended to get admitTEDTO STUDY in the university. FOR EXAMPLE , one of my friends couldn`t find a job.

Home / Writing Feedback / Attending university is very common nowadays. The reasons vary from people to people.