Attractive and less popular destinations for people visiting different parts of the world

Trias 23 / 41 14  
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in different parts of the world.

The line graph illustrates the number of international tourist in several parts of the world in the period of 1990 to 2005. The most significant facts to emerge are the number of tourist who arrived in North America and Central and Eastern Europe were far higher than the other parts in the world at the end of the period.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, the level of tourist in North America had always been the highest among the whole regions over the timeframe. It stood at slightly above 70 millions in 1990, reached a high of above 90 millions 10 years later, and it slightly dropped to under 90 millions in 2005. On the other hand, Central and Eastern Europe experienced a sudden jump in the whole 15 years period as it finally reached almost 90 millions.

Next, South America and Sub-Saharan Africa became the least attractive destination despite of their gradual rise in the level of tourist arrivals. However, there was a continuous growth in South-East Asia, which was followed by a large increase in 2005 at approximately 50 millions.

- Moving to a more detailed analysis, the level of tourist in North America had always been the highest among the whole regionsregion over the timeframe.

- It stood at slightly above 70 millions in 1990, reached a high of above 90 millionsmillion 10 years later, and it slightly dropped to under 90 millions in 2005.

- However, there was a continuous growth in South-East Asia, which was followed by a largean increase in 2005 at approximately 50 millions.

Trias, another good analysis from the graph given.

- very factual, detailed and logical

- unit of measure "million" was taken into consideration

- Suggest to add the following paragraph;

Overall, tourists has been really adventurous when it comes to picking their next vacation destination. For what it's worth, it brings a well of possibilities for everyone, for tourist to be able to travel and explore more and for locals to be of service to them. It's indeed a win - win situation.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Attractive and less popular destinations for people visiting different parts of the world