The authorities ought to limit individual wages at a certain level

rachel18 1 / -  

Should or should not allow salaries above a certain level

In many countries all around the world, some people think that extreme high income is good for a country. While others think that the authorities ought to limit individual salaries at a certain level. In my opinion, put a law to monthly income is necessary and the governments should enact the law to solve this problem.

On the one hand, the main reason why some people have a maximum wage law is those are highly skilled or talented. They should be rewarded to high salaries and it is also incentive for others work harder. Some occupations are believed dangerous or unplesant, so high salaries is a sign of country's wealth. High salaries could deter skilled or talented employees from leaving a country.

Despite the above arguements, the governments should ensure that wealths is evenly distributed throughout a country. It is believed that limiting high wages would bring more equality, especially reduce the pay gap between highest and lowest income, which can be dishearting for some to have a low-paid job, while others receive a high salary. The more important is capping high salaries will prevent rich people from corrupt or unfair control over a certain aspects of society.

In conclusion, in spite of the dispute for a maximum wage cap, I believe governments should set a limit on the wages of highest earners as it would have positive impacts on whole economic and country.
In many countries all around the world

This is a redundant reference. Many countries already implies a global coverage. simply place a comma at the end of " many countries" and proceed with the restatement presentation.

put a law to monthly income is necessary and the governments should enact the law to solve this problem.

There is no clarity to the opinion statement. What sort of law? A bill? A resolution? A senate Act? What is the content or subject of the law?

At this point the task accuracy of the essay will have opinion clarity scoring issues. Specially since the opinion response does not answer the discussion gquestion. It does not ask if a law is needed . It asks if a cap should be placed on salaries. 2 different questions with only the latter needing a response in this presentation. The essay presentation is not related to the orginal presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The authorities ought to limit individual wages at a certain level