IELTS Task 1 : average annual Gross Domestic Products (GDP)

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The graph below shows the average growth in domestic products in wealthy countries, countries that have adopted a global approach to business and countries that have not.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below

The bar chart belows show about average annual Gross Domestic Products (GDP) growth in a four edge between 1960s-1990s. There are three kind of countries whom take part in this report; Wealthy countries, Globalisers, and non-Globalisers.

In the beginning, let us see the chart movements of wealthy countries. In 1960s, the number of GDP growth about 4,8 percent, and it is become the highest portion in over a 4 years edge. The number was gradually falling in the twenty years forward. Started around 1 percent decreasing, the number of GDP become 3,8 percent in 1970s and falling again to 2,2 % in 1980s period. Then, this condition sharply falling about 2 percent in 1990.

Let us turn into Globalisers GDP growth whom condition contrary different. The GDP number awake about 1,2 percent in 1960s and rising to 2,9 in 1970s period. To look forward, the percentage was increasingly arise year by year. In 1980s the number of GDP is about 3,2 percent then the highest percentage nearest to 5 percent happening in 1990s.

The last group of countries which called Non-globalisers become the last discussion. Start with 2,2 percent in 1960s, the bar chart rolling fluctiative. In the 1970s the number rising become 3,3 percent before decline into 1,8 percent in 1980s. This condition changes in the 1990s, number of Non-globalisers increase again about 1,2 percent.

This is important to view that those of groups have different pattern in each. The Wealthy's countries GDP start with high percentage and then gradually falling in last year reporting. In contrast, Globalisers countries take position from below and rising as highest GDP point of whole groups after 40 years period. The last group have roller coaster pattern, whereas falling and rise in a-4 year period.

To conclude, Globalisers countries has the best GDP movement than others. Nevertheless, both of others groups should be evaluate to improve their GDP in the forward.

P.S Please give me advice for my grammar

Well, this is the structure I recommend for you for this task;
1. Introduce the graph (

- this is fine for your introduction)
2. Give an overview (present the major trends very briefly)
3. Give the detail (discuss trends in detail with the support of statistics and data)
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
The bar chart belowsshowsabout average annual Gross Domestic Products (GDP) growth in a four edge between 1960s-1990s

The bar chart compares the annual GDP growth in three types of countries: wealthy countries, globalisers and non-globalisers in four consecutive decades, starting from 1960s.

In the beginning, let us see the chart movements of wealthy countries

I think this sentence is not necessary.

let us see

This is more suitable in speaking than writing a report.

the number of GDP growth about 4,8 percent, and it is become the highest portion in over a 4 years edge

This sentence has several grammatical mistakes.
In 1960s, wealthy countries had the highest GDP growth of the three sorts of countries mentioned, at about 4.8 percent.

The number was gradually falling in the twenty years forward.

After that, the figure declined steadily until finishing the period at 2.0%

Let us turn into Globalisers GDP growth whom condition contrary different.

Meanwhile, globalised countries experienced an opposite trend.

The GDP number

GDP growth

awake about 1,2 percent in 1960s and rising to 2,9 in 1970s period

started out at 1.2 percent in 1960s and subsequently rose every decade to reach a peak of approximately 5.0 percent in 1990s.

The last group of countries which called Non-globalisers become the last discussion.

Non-globalisers' growth rate saw a fluctuation during the same period.

In this task, you don't need to list every single detail of the chart. Instead, you should pick the most remarkable of the chart and then compare and contrast them in your essay. Also, you should pay more attention to your grammar and essay structure (as Dumi suggested in the previous comment).

Hope this helps!
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Thankyou for the kindness advice
this is very helpfully to improve my writing

sincere
-sekar-
puman 6 / 13 1  
The bar chart below comparedillustrates the percentage in(of)the annual Gross Domestic Product average(GDP)in a-four decades, started from 1960s to 1990s, in a field of wealthy countries, globalisers, and non-globalisers.
The image you have uploaded is too very small and we cannot see any details of it clearly. You better re upload it for us to have a closer look at it :)

The chart below compared the percentage in the number average annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in a- four decades, started from 1960s to 1990s, in the categories ofa field of wealthy countries, globalisers, and non-globalisers.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
The chart below compared the percentage in the number average annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in a-four decades, started from 1960s to 1990s, in a field of wealthy countries, globalisers, and non-globalisers.

The chart compares annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rates of wealthy countries, globalisers and non-globalisers in four consecutive decades.

In general, the two high GDP percentages came from wealthy country and globalizers in the different decades while the troughs, in the entire decades, gained by non-globaliser country.

This overview paragraph is not clear.
Overall, wealthy countries experienced a decrease in their GDP growth rates, as opposed to globalisers whose rates increased significantly during the period. Meanwhile, there was a fluctuation in average GDP growth rates of non-globalisers.

the data revealed that the GDP of non-globalisers country fluctuated in a first third decades but recovered slightly by 13 per cent in 1990s.

Non-globalisers' rate rose gradually from 2.5% in the 1960s to around 3% a decade later. However, it plummeted to less than 1% in the 1980s before a slight recovery at the end of the period.

However, after a short peak period

in a period of sixty four decades

Turning to the details

,

A more detailed look at the chart

I think in the first body paragraph, you should make comparisons between two opposite trends of wealthy countries and globalisers, and the second body paragraph is to describe the fluctuation of non-globalisers. This will be more aligned with the overview.
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
hi, Puman

In general, the two high GDP percentages came from wealthy country and globalizers in the different decades 1960s and 1990s respectively, while the troughs, in the entire decades, gained by non-globaliser country non-globalisers experienced a variation in the past 4 decades.

Thank you fot the correction.

hi, MisterWandering.
I was read your writings and I like your tone and also the way you construct the report in Task 1.While sometimes I write the same prompt,I hope you are willing to keep corrected my writing. :D
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
this latter part is extremely confusing. You need to rephrase this overview sentence :(

Let me try

The chart compares the GDP growth rate of wealthy countries, globalisers and non-globalisers in over a-four decades from 1960s to 1990s.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Hi, I waswritewrote this prompt for three times.
I wrote / I was writing (past tense)
I write / I am writing (present tense)

Hi, I was write this prompt for three times. Even though the prompt is same, I try to make it better and I am very thank full that you are willing to give me comments. Just an addition, This is my two previous writing in the same prompt.

I admire your keenness on improving your writing :) However, it is good if you included the graph here too ... too lazy to go back to those link and have a look :D

The bar chart gives information about annual Gross Domestic Products growth rates of wealthy countries, globalisers and non-globalisers in a-fourfour consecutive decades (specify the years because it is a must in intro)
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Oh my god, I'm sorry. I often careless while doing something and as result simple things forgotten.:D

Here the graph

Let me try

Actually the chart presents details and data. It is you who compare and analyse. So,
The chart presents the details of GDP growth in wealthy countries, globalisers and non globalisers from 1960 to 1990.

You need to pay attention to this point - In writing, clarity is a very important fact. There is not point in complicating your writing with many redundant words. What is important is that your reader conceives your ideas effectively without any difficulty. So, give more focus to the main idea, express it in a simple way.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 : average annual Gross Domestic Products (GDP)