The average house prices in New York, Madrid Tokio, Frankfurt and London

knip 1 / -  
Please check my writing and give your comments.Thank you!
This is the essay: ielts-simon.com/ielts-help-and-english-pr/2011/09/ielts-writing-task-1 -house-prices-chart.html

The bar chart compares the average house prices in New York, Madrid Tokio, Frankfurt and London, using as a reference the prices in 1989.

It can be clearly seen that the lowest percentage changes are recorded between 1990 and 1995. In particular Tokio and London are achieved an equal rate of -7%. The rate in New York (-5%) is similar to that of Tokio and London. The next to cities have higher rates, the percentage change in Mandrid is 1.5%, instead Frankfurt have a rate of 2%.

Percentage changes were much higher from 1996 to 2002. Tokio's rate still remains low (-5%). The average rates are similar in New York and Madrid (5% and 4% respectively). Frankfurt's percentage change decreases to 4.5% in respect to the previous period. A significant change happened in London, where the average price is changed from -7% to 12%.

In conclusion, the report shows that there are two different behaviors: the percentage changes are lower in the first period (1990 to 1995) and are become higher between 1996 to 2002.
kkelsey82 2 / 6  
I believe that the sentence "In particular Tokio and London are achieved an equal rate of -7%" should be "have achieved". I don't think Tokio is spelled write. The "to" in the sentence "the next to cities have" should be two not to.

Home / Writing Feedback / The average house prices in New York, Madrid Tokio, Frankfurt and London