IELTS TASK 1 : The average spending figure for cell phones from 2001 to 2010

hasdymath 11 / 25  
Hai, here are two my essays of IELTS task1. I am really keen on waiting your suggest and comment.

The first graph :

A breakdown of the number of average annually spending on mobile and landline phones by American costumers from 2001 to 2010, a nine- year period is presented in the line chart.

Overall, it can be clearly seen that there was a big changes in the final period. In any case, although cell expenditures of phone service showed the lowest in the first year, this figure rose sharply in the last year by surpassing the level of residential phone service in the middle of period.

To begin, there is a big different of both figures between the first and the final years. The average spending figure for cell phones in 2001 stood at about $200, while for residential phone services was approximately $700, which is difference $500 expending. In contrast, 2010 experienced a reverse. There was a significant fall in level of average expenditures of residential phone service by virtually $400. On the other hand, the other figure boosted dramatically to just under $800, which is different $500 average expenditures, and reached a high of the annual expenditures over period.

Next, there was a surpassing in the middle of period. Between 2001 and 2006, the figure for cell phone costs witnessed a slight decrease, while the residential phone users fell markedly. Astonishingly, the former surpassed the later in 2006.

• the first graph
Hasdi, we have a problem with your report overview because it is only one sentence long. Please remain conscious of the fact that these introductory paragraphs always need to be a minimum of 3 sentences in length otherwise it will not be considered a complete paragraph. In your case, there is a simple solution to that problem.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : The average spending figure for cell phones from 2001 to 2010