IELTS TASK1: Avg daily milk consumption

thehot 1 / 1  
This graph depicts average daily consumption of milk beverage product, based on varies age groups in Canada. The overall trend presents a negative development against age increase.

At the start of the trend, a significant drop can be seen, with the data showing its most rapidly decline between earlier adulthood, 18-25 years old, from an average of 510 milliliters daily intake, all the way down to less than half of this figure consumed by the middle-aged adult, around 36 to 45 years old.

The amount of consuming milk-related drinks then reached a relatively plateau to a number of 200 milliliters taken by the age between 36 to older adult age, 59. The trend then appears a more significant shrink of daily milk beverage product consumed by those elderly people who are at least 60 years old.

The trend then appears slightly decrease from around 200 milliliters to bottom the trend's lowest point, which is around 180 milliliters milk beverage consumed by the latest group, those people who are at least 60 years old.

Please kindly grade this task I had completed, thanks.

• Avg daily milk consumption
Geenesh 21 / 29  
This graph depicts THE average daily consumption of milk beverage product, based on VARIOUS age groups in Canada. The overall trend presents a negative development AS THE AGE INCREASES.

INITIALLY THERE IS a significant drop IN THE NUMBER OF MILK CONSUMERS OF ABOUT 18-25 YEARS OLD. IT PLUMMETED from an average of 510 milliliters daily intake TO less than A half of this figure consumed by the middle-aged adult, around 36 to 45 years old.

The amount of consuming milk-related drinks then ALMOST MAINTAIN a plateau AT ABOUT 200 milliliters taken by CONSUMERS AGED between 36 AND 59. The trend then appears a more significant shrink of daily milk beverage product consumed by those elderly people who are at least 60 years old. ( THE AMOUNT OF MILK CONSUMED BY THE ELDERLY PEOPLE WAS THE LEAST COMPARED TO ALL WHICH WAS ABOUT ... )

-I M NOT THAT GOOD TO RATE YOU.. HOWEVER CERTAINLY YOU CAN IMPROVE URSELF ... GOOD LUCK !
OP thehot 1 / 1  
Dear...I believe your original intention is good, but there are so many gramma errors in your post.
And, I think you misunderstood the meaning of the topic, the topic is representing avg milk consumption not the number of population.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK1: Avg daily milk consumption