Aziz Abu Sarah: For more tolerance, we need more ... tourism? (Summarize)

zul2805_es 7 / 18  
Aziz is Palestinian activist who had terrible memory about war against Israel when he was still child. Over the time, when he reached 18, he decided to learn Hebrew (Jewish language) to take a job. In the class he found that he got a wall of ignorance between him and his peers. However, he chose to demolish the walls by numerous ways and one of them is tourism.

Tourism is right way to make peace owing to its sustainable by creating friendship and connecting one another. Hence, Aziz and two Jewish friends founded social enterprise agency tour. The tour catered a unique tourism ways by put two deference men, one from Palestine and the other from Israel as the guide. So that the tourist can enrich their knowledge by having trip to Jerusalem with difference perspective and they also can join either Jewish or Palestine dinner in order to feel the warmest hospitality of local folks.
pokpok16 6 / 9  
hallo zul2805_es,

i have checked your essay, and i would like to give some corrections.

1. In second paragraph, at the line: "So that the tourist can enrich", it should be: "So that the tourists can enrich", cause "tourist" is countable.

Home / Writing Feedback / Aziz Abu Sarah: For more tolerance, we need more ... tourism? (Summarize)