This Baby Got Herpes After Being Kissed By a Stranger (Article Summary)

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Cold sore is common disease of human nowadays which caused by herpes virus type-1. Data from WHO shows that 67% adults have herpes simplex type 1. Its seems common and not really dangerous threat for adult but it is a disaster for baby. Body system of babies have not ready enough to battle with this virus. Once they get this virus from interaction especially kissing, the baby will gets the risk to get brain and liver damage. However, we need to keep newborn baby stay away from kissing of people even they look like okay and do not suffering from this illness.

Source: cosmopolitan
Fauzan, it looks like the summary is informative but in need of grammar correction in order to make it sound more professional. Let's see if I can help you clean this up.

Cold sore is common HUMAN disease of human nowadays which caused by THE herpes virus type-1. Data from THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO)
- Always tell the reader the full name of the organization, then place the acronym, and from that point, you can start using just the acronym alone. This is to ensure that the reader knows what the acronym stands for and how it is connected to the article.

... adults have HAD herpes simplex type 1... and not A really dangerous threat for adultS but it is a disaster for baby BABIES.
- Be consistent in using either singular or plural form. You can't use both in a sentence.

THE Body system of babies have ARE not ready enough PREPARED to battle with this THE virus.
Once they get BABIES CAN GET this virus from interaction especially SUCH AS kissing . , THE NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS ON BABIES ARE THE the baby will gets the risk to get OF brain and liver damage. However, THAT IS WHY we need to keep newborn baby BABIES stay away from THE KISSES kissing of people even IF they... and ARE do not suffering from this illness.

Home / Writing Feedback / This Baby Got Herpes After Being Kissed By a Stranger (Article Summary)