BAD EFFECT CLIMATE CRISIS WITH RESOLUTION (SUMMARY TED 1)

Qaranewlagi52 4 / 8  
Bad effect climate crisis with the resolution

The speaker Mr Algore in video TED talked about climate crisis and the bad effect contrubution global warming, to the audience in Montere California, when FEB 2006. He encouraged about impact,solution,motivation and make some bussines with benefit or profit, by the picture and the diagram, he imagine recapitalized spoke more relax and smooth, so that make audience enjoyed to listen. also he provide information concerning 15 alternative ways to averting the climate crisis and also promote steps to diminish defection,make your design home more friendly environmentaily, and attend transportation without bad air pollution Purchasing green electriciti like a hybrid, carpool and biking, be a green consumer,live a carbon neutral life then use to, make bussines about that with your community then invest to, if u have investment money, become a catalyst for change teach others about the climate crisis, raise awareness by promoting,sent someone to nashville like a slide show in your community,become a politically active speak up contack u elected officials,and make our democracy work,capping and trading and help with the mess persuasion.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Qaranewlagi52, here are some advices for your summary, feel free to correct me,

contrubution global warming--> contribution

in Montere California, when FEB 2006 --> no need to mention specific time or place

impact,solution,motivation --> impact, solution, motivation

and make some bussines with benefit or profit --> an dhow to make business including its profit

by the picture and the diagram, he imagine recapitalized spoke more relax and smooth, so that -->

Through picture and diagram, he presented clearly and in detail so that

also he provide information --> he also provide information

to averting the climate --> to avert

,make your design home more friendly environmentaily --> make your home more eco-friendly

hope it helps you to improve your writing skills,

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / BAD EFFECT CLIMATE CRISIS WITH RESOLUTION (SUMMARY TED 1)