The bad effects of deforestation on the environment

Miastasia 1 / 1  
Forests play an important role in our lives. However, a large number of forest are being cut down due to the lack of awareness of human beings. For this reason, our environment is being impacted seriously.

First of all, deforestation is the cause of the global warming. As a result, the weather becomes extraordinary. For example, there have been more and more calamity such as storms, droughts, floods, earthquakes and so on. It is unavoidable for people to cope with many difficulties.

In addition, deforestation has led millions of animals to lose their habitats because forests are huge houses of countless creatures. As far as I know, there are a tremendous number of wild animals being on the verge of extinction.

Taking everything into account, no one can deny the bad effects of cutting down forests at the environment. Thus, the government must carry out tough measures to prevent deforestation. We had better join hands to protect forests the sooner the better.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Could you provide us with a proper prompt?
First of all, deforestation is the cause of the global warming. As a result, ...
This paragraph is opaque and vague! deforestation is the cause of the global warming. As a result, the weather becomes extraordinary. it does not seem coherent for me!

extraordinary- maybe practically inhospitable?
As far as I know, This phrase weakens your argument.
no one can deny the bad effects of cutting down forests at the environment. Do not be so assertive. Everyone holds his own opinion!
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Forests play an important role in our lives(here you can give a reason why you say so) .

.
Let's say: Forests play an important role in making the earth's environment suitable for life, as forests provide homes for animals and supply paper products for humans. However, a large number of forests of the world today are being cut down due to the lack of awareness of human beings. Hence, environment is being impacted seriously; deforestation.
OP Miastasia 1 / 1  
Thanks for your idea. This is my first paragraph. I will try my best next time. Hope you do me a favor!
thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
First of all, deforestation is the causebetter than you use the predominant reason of the global warming.

We had better join you should use joined hands to protect forests the sooner the better.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bad effects of deforestation on the environment