Bad memories leaves scars in the heart.

Anouar 12 / 35  
Elie Wiesel once said :" for in the end, it's all the about the memory, its source and its magnitude and of course its consequences".I agree that memories hinder one to learn past ans success in the future. Memories are odds in one's road. Forgetting is the only way to better future.

Assignment: Do memories hinder or help people in their effort to learn from the past and succeed in the present?

Essay:

Bad memories leaves scars in the heart. Germans accabled by economic sanctions, lost 15 % of their territories, remember the bitter past, then helped Nazis capture the Authority in Berlin and commit an extinction war which include genocides, Mass deportation, systematic destruction of infrastructure and led finally to nuclear warfare. And , end, by 50 millions of killed people ( most of them are civilians). This war lead to world's division into two blocks and to a half-a-century cold war which make people suffer from high-tension that prevent cultural, economic, and political interaction between east and west.

Learning from the past have never been a good idea to enlightenment philosophers who removed all the old memories of the past which include biasis, misconceptions and prejudges. They start from none the Age of Reason which help the Europe to raise from Middle-Age darkness by establishing new, scientific, political and ethical principles .What if this thinkers stick to the past? Would they reach the climb of blue-sky thinking? Would they clamber out of the dark box? Sometimes, memories and past hinder people from success in present.

None of any Chinese will forget the humiliating time of the Sino-Japanese War. During that eight-year bestial period, the whole land of China was crowded with slaughter, rape, bully and taunt. Never could a pregnant woman or an innocent child be granted a charity to escape from the evil cruelty. On the street crawled helpless people waiting for the deprivation of their last breath, and the ownership to become one of the cadavers.Such a past have made a stereotyped view toward Japanese which remains until the 20th century.

Elie Wiesel, an American-Jewish suffered heavily throught the Holocaust. He was a victim of Anti-Semitism in Nazis Germany (1939-1945). Following his liberation from Auschwitz concentration and extermination Camp, Wisel was a bitter, jaded man. He could not even write Night until several years later (a book illustrating his experience with his father in the Camp) because he lost his faith in God and Mankind. He vowed not to speak about his experience for 10 years after. A kapo saying has a huge impact on him:" here there are no brothers, no fathers, no friends, every one lives and dies for himself alone". His past haunted him rendering him passive. And even after achieving a huge success after publishing his triology Night, Dawn, Day, A sence of grief, Sorrow dominated him which explain that his melancholy memories are hard to forget.As he quoted: " one more stab to the heart, one more reason to hate, one less reason to live"
Bad memories leavesleave scars in the heart.
Learning from the past have never been a good idea to enlightenmentenlighten philosophers who removed all the old memories of the past ( "old memories" and "past" - sound redundant) which include biasisbiased (no comma) misconceptions and prejudges.

Elie Wiesel, an American-Jewish suffered heavily throughtthroughout the Holocaust.
OP Anouar 12 / 35  
Thanks for help
sadia22 1 / 1  
.I agree that memories hinder one to learn past ans success in the future
CORRECT IS
I agree that memories hinder one to learn from past and get success in future

Home / Writing Feedback / Bad memories leaves scars in the heart.