IELTS TASK 2: The Bad News Report from The Media Discourages People Doing Activity

daveandrei 14 / 8 5  
The media should limit how much bad news they report because it discourages people from doing activities which usually involve very little risk.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, the media, such as a mass-media, a media television, a radio broadcasting and an online media, become a great information supplier. Because of a modern technology, the media can reach a scene of action easily and fastly. A satellite catch the incident. Then, the media immediately run to an occurrence place. Afterwards, they transfer much information to public. Because of the easy way to get the information, the media often share a lot of information even if they are a bad news. Sometimes, it can be annoyed because some people feel uncomfortable with a bad news content. Moreover, many people usually do something which has a risk. For this situation, I extremely believe that the media should diminish their bad news.

The media allot much news, included bad news, which are accepted by a news achiever, such as a reader, a spectator and a radio listener. What is the bad news like? The bad news is all about information about a war, murder, crime, disaster, suicide, abuse, drug, corruption and else. Sometimes, the media report this news without a filter. Bad news often gives people worried, afraid stressed and depressed. Many psychologists believe that the bad news can bring pressure for achiever.

People who read, watch, and/or listen news occasionally feel upset because a bad news can disturb their focus from their activities to the bad news, and it also can ruin their relationship. For example, there is a news about the terrorist recently in Paris which spoil a Muslim relation with other religion in the world. We know that a news is about humanity, but it is not about religion. People who are non-Muslim become afraid with Muslim people. Moreover, this news also makes people frightened to go to everywhere in Paris.

Finally, the media have to filter all news before they share it to public. It is because sometimes people become uncomfortable with a bad news. A bad news can convert people mindset turning foul.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Nowadays, the media, such as a mass-media ...

This intro is too bulky. Simply introduce the background with one or two sentences, then show your claim.you also could write a hook, a catchy phrase with no more than ten phrase at the beginning of this paragraph. If you have more words to write, save them for later.

The media allot much news, included bad news, which ...
Media can strongly shape people's perspective. As such, good people can be bad people or vice versa. For example, if media consecutively broadcast the news of murders or rape, then it is believed that a majority of people tend to take their relatives into extra care. This happens since bad news are bound to be mistrustful of surroundings. Also,Mm any psychologists believe that the bad news can bring pressure for achiever.

I have some changes in body paragraph since some ideas did not form a line with the prompt. Although you discuss the issue, some ideas are too general.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: The Bad News Report from The Media Discourages People Doing Activity