How To Balances Between Life and Work?

pokpok16 6 / 9  
How To Balances Between Life and Work?

Work - life balances means something different to every individual, It is important to achieve a balances between work time and leisure or family time, but too much work can result in stress and poor health, which known "workaholics" may neglect their families and friends.

After all, people need to take regular holidays, even many companies expect employees to work overtime, but the companies should give their staff time to rest which is gathering in the beautiful places like beach or mountain areas.

And here health and career experts share tips to help and find the balance that is right for us, as first, let go of perfectionism in intent to a lot of overachievers develop perfectionist tendencies at a young age when demands on their time are limited to get the job or other activities. Second, unplug it means like Brooks ever said if resilient people taste a greater sense of control over their lives, while reactive people have less control and are more bent to stress.

In conclusion, a good work with life balances can raise the job satisfaction, and people who work sometimes need to refreshing, cause to espouse productivity of work and life needs good health and always happiness.

Please note that further useless comments will get your account suspended. Moderator
bismillah 15 / 29 1  
hi friend i guess your essay is pretty good ,but i have some advices for you
please pay attention your grammatical error such as
Work - life balances means something different should be Work - life balances mean different something.
adverb and adjective place are located before noun in one sentence .if you want to make sentence where consists of adverb,adjective or noun .you can put adjective or adverb firstly and after that is noun

you have to more concern about the plural and singularwords, for example,a balances should be a balance or without a if there are more than two

i pressume a bit suggestions are enough for you
i hope it can help you,
thanks
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Pokpok, let me give you some suggestions regarding your writing:

How To Balances Between Life and Work?

which known "workaholics" (known as "workaholics" )

... like beach or mountain areas such as gathering in the beautiful places like beaches or mountain areas.

In conclusion, a good work with life balances can raise ... (confusing sentences, in the sense of meaning and flow)
Vjnhnguyen 2 / 1  
hi pokpok 16, your essay is very interesting but i still find out a few existing error grammar.
Firstly, It is important to achieve a balances between work time ... ==> let you choose etheir a balance or the balances.
Secondly, people need to take regular holidays ==> i think you should use "regularly". when you use "regulaly", it would implement for "take", so you can impress what you want.

... in the beautiful places like beach or mountain areas ==> 1. beach or mountainous area; 2. beaches or moutainous areas.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello pokpok16,

After all However, people need to take ...

And herethe health and career experts have been shared tips to help and find the balance thatwhichis was right for us, asthe first, let go of ...

... people have less control and are more bent to stress.

... work sometimes need to be refreshing, that it causedtoby espouse productivity of to work and life that theseneeds needed good health ...

hope these help
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi pokpok16,

Your Essay is good enough...however you should pay more attention to your flow and its sense of meaning, thus you won't put your reader into confusion.

Work - life balances (???) means something different to every (...) and poor health, which known (as) "workaholics" may neglect their ... (Those who are workaholic may neglect their families and friends).

Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / How To Balances Between Life and Work?