IELTS - TASK1 - BAR CHART - average bed use in three typical hospitals

raflo 2 / 3  
TASK 1
The chart below shows the average bed use in three typical hospitals internationally between 1997 and 2006.

The information given presents the percentage of average bed use in hospitals of three countries over the decade period.
Throughout the graph,three trends of bed use began to rocket from 1997 with approximately Chinese hospital - 70%, Ukranian hospital - just under 60% and last one French hospital - about two fifth.However, the highest percentage among the others was owned by Chinese hospital from 1997 till 2006 with nearly three third.

The figure of Ukranian and French hospitals continued increasing till 2003 from about 40-58% to nearly 70%. After the picking to the top, the demand of bed use narrowed in both Ukranian and French hospitals.The bed usage of Ukranian hospitals experienced a gradual fall till at the end of of the period. As regarding to French, it declibed continiously til 2005. After the declines, it saw an insignificant decrease from about 60% to roughly its initial rate,which it had been in1997.

Overall, the proportion of bed usage in Chinese hospitals showed the largest increase among the others.
laxgirl06 1 / 1  
Hey, what is this essay supposed to be about? Would you mind looking at mine? :D
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  

I think this sentence quite difficult to understand.

The chart gives information about percentage of average bed use in hospital of several countries during 10 year, between (mention year) and (mention year)

Please attach the picture which depicts information.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  

i am with tiaDS

till

it sounds slang, prefer to change with until.
Where is the Bar Chart? You should upload the diagram for us to provide you with more meaningful feedbacks. Without seeing your graph, we cannot give you appropriate comments. Use the "Attach File(s)" feature in the Message block to upload your image. You can do it now :)
Yes, we need the diagram for giving meaningful comments.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

To provide readers with a clear view of the main trends of the given charts, write your overview paragraph after the introduction.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - TASK1 - BAR CHART - average bed use in three typical hospitals