Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The bar chart compares the proportion of certain categorized people living in Australia

fidelissari 2 / 2  
The bar chart compares the proportion of certain categorized people living in Australia who visit four selected places which are Zoo, Library, Theatre, and Cinema. Overall, all categorized citizens tended to visit Cinema.

The figure showed that citizens born in Australia had the most frequent in visiting Cinema standing at 70%. This cohort followed by new migrants born in English-speaking countries and born in other countries, with two-thirds and half of the total of the proportion.

By contrast, Library visitors saw a different trend. New migrants born in foreign country was the highest Library visitors stood at more than half. New migrants born in English-speaking countries and born in Australia had the next-highest visitors, 40% and 38%, respectively.

However, Zoo and Theatre visitors' bracket shared the same pattern. The proportion of citizens born in Australia who visited Zoo was two-fifths, while Australia citizens who visited Theatre was halved of Zoo's visitors figure. Meanwhile, the bracket of new migrant born in English-speaking countries who went to Theatre end up at a quarter, while on the Zoo visitors' figure became twofold. However, new migrants born in other countries saw the lowest percentage in visiting Theatre and Zoo at 10% and 32%, respectively.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart compares the proportion of certain categorized people living in Australia