Essay about bar chart distances traveled per person per week in terms of 5 types of transport

haodd 1 / -  

distances traveled per person in terms of 5 types of transport

The chart illustrates distances traveled per person per week (in kilometers) in terms of 5 types of transport in the UK between 1990 and 2000.
The given bar chart depicts the figures for traveling area per person per week regarding 5 means of transport used by UK citizens of 10 years starting in 1990. The unit is measured in kilometers.

A glance at the graph reveals that the total distances rose rapidly form 100 kilometers in 1990 to 110 kilometers in 2000 over the 10 years.Notably, the majority of UK habitants tended to travel by bus throughout the period.

As seen from supplied graph, there were 3 types of transport: bicycle, motorbike and air, which finished the period below 10 kilometers. Moreover, bicycle and motorbike showed a downward trend, as opposed to air vehicles, whose number was approximately double compared with 1990.

In term of the bus users, the range go up continually achieved at 40 kilometers in 1990, consequently over it in 2000. A considerable growth in the distance of rail transportation was recorded in 2000, which reach just under 40 kilometers length.
There is no way that this essay will get a passing score in the actual test. The most problematic areas of the presentation are in the cohesiveness and coherence section. You are not dividing the sentences into proper individual idea presentations. That causes a lack of logic in your discussion presentation, which affects the coherence and cohesiveness of the paragraph. While I commend your effort to create an analytical paragraph, you are just rushing through it. You need to slow down and write in a manner that can easily be understood by both native and second language English speakers. Learn to use individual sentence ideas to your benefit. The task 1 essay cannot be rushed in presentation, which is what you did here. You must ensure that the analysis of the presentation is clear enough to warrant a higher than average passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about bar chart distances traveled per person per week in terms of 5 types of transport