Writing IELTS Task 1/Bar chart/ Economic sectors in the UK in the 20th century

nguyenha1999 1 / -  

three economic sectors in the UK - statistics

The bar chart gives information about the movement of three economic sectors in the UK over the 10-year period.
Overall, the trends of the agricultural and manufacturing sector were downward, whereas, the percentage of service activities increased significantly during that period.

In 1900, the agricultural sector made up to roughly 50%, remaining the highest portion in the U.K. economy. For 50 years later, that number was still unchanged while the proportion of the producing sector decreased steadily

over a period of ten years.

However, from 1975 onwards, there was a dramatic increase in the percentage of business and financial activities, reaching nearly 40% in 2000. Whereas, the agricultural zone experienced a sudden fall in the total contribution from 1975 to 2000 before bottoming at only approximately 2% in the final year.

In conclusion, during that period there was a significant variation in the distribution of three ergonomic sectors in the UK, in particular, the service activities replaced the agriculture ones to achieve the most proportion.

• Topic
Maaposman 1 / 1  
The bar graph compares the percentages of each of three sectors contributed in Britain economy from 1900 to 2000.Overall, the financial sector was flourishing dramatically when years went by, in contrast to the agriculture and the manufacturing sectors.

As is presented, 1900 saw a huge contribution from agriculture and manufacturing both more than 44% while the business stood only at 4%.The next 5 decades, the manufacturing fraction decreased a little bit by 4% whereas the agriculture peaked at 55%,the business sector was continue rising 10 %.

1975 witnessed dwonward sharply in the agriculture and gradually in the manufacturing except the business sector which it has been doubled than it's previous percentage, at the end of the century the same trend was followed, the least contribution is the agriculture sector by 3%and the most is the business which recorded more over than 35% and the manufacturing in between.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing IELTS Task 1/Bar chart/ Economic sectors in the UK in the 20th century