This essay about bar chart report related to "Average annual GDP growth"

Binh Ngo 1 / 1  

GDP numbers in comparison on three different platforms

The provided bar chart compares the average growth in domestic products(GDP) in percentage for three types of platforms: wealthy countries, globalisers and non-globalisers during 40 years from 1960 to 2000. It is clear that the countries adopting globalisation would have GDP growth increased each year whilst there were only declining and unstable trends as to that of the remaining group in almost period.

In the years of 1960s, the highest proportion in GDP was roughly 4.7 % coming from wealthy nations while those figures for globalisers and non-globalisers stood at a low of just over 1 % and 2.4 % respectively.Over the next 3 decades, there was a considerable decrease to 2 % in GDP of the rich national group but there has been a steedy development up to nearly 5 % in the group of global approach nations since the first decade.

Regarding non-globalisers, their GDP figures were observed as such a minimal fluctuation reaching a peak of over 3% in 1970s and falling to a lowest point of under 1 % in 1980s then 10 years later, it slightly continued rising back to about 1.3 %.

• data for this essay
yuukinohan4 9 / 24 6  
Hi @Binh Ngo, i will try to give you some suggestions toward your writing. Obviously, you have written a good writing paragraph task one and your grouping figures and idea can be clearly seen compared to the graph. I just wanna suggest that it should be better if every first sentence in each paragraph explains a general idea rather than directly mentions a figure. So that, every first sentence will represent your main idea and grouping paragraph. Thus readers can guess your idea and easily follow it. An error spelling >> steedy should be >> steady
Tan, you could have done a better job of discussing the figures in the graph you were provided. The three bodies should have reflected the figures in comparison for the globalisers, non-globalisers, and wealthy countries. That is because an effective summary essay details the specific figures as supplied in the illustration. By grouping the discussion into the 3 groups as supplied by the chart, a more comprehensive and detailed analysis of the comparisons could have been delivered on your end. Such an action would have increased your TA and GRA score as well. Due to the improvements that could have been done in your essay, I think that this version cannot score higher than a 4. That is regardless of the impressive paraphrased discussion statement that you made in the first paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / This essay about bar chart report related to "Average annual GDP growth"