The bar chart reveals the billion USD of the main exports namely:...

Nyy123 2 / 2  
The bar chart reveals the billion USD of the main exports namely: meat products, dairy products and international tourism in Someland in 2005, 2015 and it also indicates future projects for 2025.

It can be clearly seen that international tourism will become the dominant industry while the tendency of meat products will fall moderately.
According to the data, international tourism earned just over 6 billion USD, which is the highest figure shown on the chart in 2005. By contrast, meat products were the lowest overall exports, with around 4 billion USD.

In 2015, dairy products were the first key industry in Someland, which reached the top approximately at 8 billion USD. There were two extremes of two other exports. Meat products continued to drop moderately while international tourism increased significantly over 6 billion USD.

It is estimated that in 2025, international tourism will earn around 8 billion for the country. Expexts are predicting that export of dairy products will have a slight decrease, so the figure of 7,5 billion USD is expected for 2025, while meat products will continue to decrease and reach the lowest at 3,5 billion USD in the future

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
heloo nyy
I have some suggestions for you
hope it can improve your writing skill

The bar chart reveals the billion USD of the main exports namely: meat ...
the bar chart reveals the information about the vital exports in three products in Someland over two decades started from 2005 measured in USD billion.

... 6 billion USD, which iswas the highest figuresshown on the chart in 2005.

... in Someland, which reached the top..
There were two extremes of two other exports.

It is estimated thatSurprisingly in 2025, international ...
ExpextsExports are predicting that export (...) at 3,5 billion USD in the future

thanks
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha, here is my thought;

The bar chart reveals the billion ...

LET ME SHARE MY ALTERNATIVE INTRODUCTION RELATED TO THIS

The bar chart illustrates the alteration and projection of three selected crucial export (meat, dairy, and international tourism) in someland during a two-decade period started at 2005, in USD billion.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
The bar chart reveals the billion USD of the main exports namely: ...

A breakdown of the information regarding products exported in Someland, a period of 20 years, started in 2005 is revealed in the bar chart. Overall, it is important to bear in mind that international tourism experienced an upward trend

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart reveals the billion USD of the main exports namely:...