IELTS 1 - The bar chart reveals the proportion of succeed competency test of apprentice

Niam01 6 / 7 2  
The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.

The bar chart reveals the proportion of succeed competency test of apprentice in their secondary school according to syllabus and sexes, between 2010 and 2011. Overall, it is evident that the percentage of female was nearly the most dominant passed in all subjects. While girls clearly had the greatest number in Computer Science, boys experienced in Geography subject.

To begin, the largest proportion of passed examination saw in female with subject computer science at 56.3% compare to male at 42.1%. Furthermore, Mathematics and Foreign Languages had nearly similar rate in both gender of student who passed in competency exam but the girls had higher than boys, at more than two-fifth. Again, in Chemistry girls witnessed two times more than boys in rate of succeed in exam.

On the other hand, Physics showed more than a third succeed test in girls and boys, 36.7% and 34.6% respectively. At 25.6%, female passed in History subject higher percentage than male at 22.9%. Interestingly, boys had greatest number pass examination at Geography subject, Its displayed at 30.4% and girls just a fifth.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
girls

boys

These two words are the subjects in the graph, do not forget to put a capital letter in the beginning "Girls / Boys"

female

If "female" here has the same meaning as "Girls", make it become the same proportion as a plural form.

boys had greatest number pass examination at Geography subject

Boys had the greatest number of passed examination at Geography subject

Its displayed at 30.4% and girls just a fifth.

better make a new sentence with this one, because you put a capital letter at the subject.

CMIIW
(Correct Me If I'm Wrong)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 1 - The bar chart reveals the proportion of succeed competency test of apprentice