From the bar chart we can see the amount spent on consumer goods in thousand pounds sterling

MaximKlopunov99 13 / 22 4  
Can you give me all your suggestions about this essay and the average score, please.

From the bar chart we can see the amount spent on consumer goods in thousand pounds sterling. There are four countries: Germany, Italy, France and Britain and six categories: Personal stereos, Tennis racquets, Perfumes, CDs, Toys and Photographic film.

As seen in the chart, The United Kingdom prevails in all market spheres (which were mentioned above), in comparison with other countries in all fields bigger up to 160 pounds. As for France, it consumes most Photographic films, toys and CDs, all over about 150 pounds and the least in Personal stereos, Tennis racquets and perfumes, all under about 145 pounds. In addition, according to the chart, Germany and Italy are approximately of the same level if you count on overall amount.

To sum up, Britain consumes the dominant part of all market goods followed by France with about 160 pounds in average spend, then Germany and Italy, which both lay out almost the same amount about 150 pounds in average.

Bams17 28 / 43  
From the bar chart we can seethe bar chart shows informationthe amount OFspentSPEND ( OVER VIEW SHOULD BE USE PRESENT) on consumer goods in thousand pounds sterlingPOUNDSTERLING . There are four countries: Germany, Italy, France and ...( ON THIS PART YOU SHOULD PUT OVERALL OR GENERAL VIEW)

As seen in the chartthe chart gives information that , The United Kingdom prevails in all market ...

As for France, it consumes mostwhile France spend more time on Photographic films, toys ...

overall your essay is good; however you need extra effort to create nice flow on your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / From the bar chart we can see the amount spent on consumer goods in thousand pounds sterling