The bar chart shows the average class sizes in primary schools and lower secondary schools in 6

thuytien123 1 / 1  

class sizes comparison

The graph depics the average class sizes in primary schools and lower secondary schools in 6 countries compared to world average in 2006.
As a general trend, this can be seen that the proportion of pupils per class in primary schools and lower secondary schools in South Korea is bigger than others. Whilst the size of class in primary school in Mexico is ranked last and the size of class in lower secondary schools in UK is ranked bottom of this figure.

With the number of pupils per class in primary school, it seemed to be substantially differences among 6 countries. South Korea reached the top of the list with nearly 3 pupils per class. In Japan and UK is the place which has the size of class were comparatively higher than the world, at 29 pupils per class and 28 pupils per class. On the other hand, Mexico, Denmark and Iceland has smaller than the world, at 20,23 and 21 students per class respectively.

With regard to lower secondary school, South Korea, Japan and Mexico had the largest size compared to world average class size. The UK, Denmark and Iceland had smaller than the world in this figure, with 18, 22 and 19 students per class respectively.
The writer has not indicated the type of graph that was provided for this report. Thus creating a difficult to reconstruct image for the reader. He is also confusing the reader by not completely mentioning all 6 countries in his trending outline. It would be best if he did not mention any countries at all and simply used a general reference to the highest and lowest points in the graph. Afterall, the trending statement does not need to contain any full or partial analysis at that point. It must only contain a measurement observation. One measurement observation is more than sufficient for that task.

The countries for reporting should be divided into 2 groups for the report. Grouping them by regional location or some other method would be more than acceptable for this task as it will offer additional and related information for the clarity of the reader. The groups should not contain more than 3 related countries per reporting paragraph.

The report for lower secondary school can be deemed to be under reported in this case as it does not reflect the other countries that were included in the measurement. This means that the report is under developed and analyzed. It will not allow the examiner to reward full points for that paragraph.
OP thuytien123 1 / 1  
Thank you for your useful advice, I will try to complete my task more perfectly

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart shows the average class sizes in primary schools and lower secondary schools in 6