The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams,

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
A breakdown about the proportion of pupils in high school who passed their exams based on lesson and sex, during the period 2010-2011. Overall, it can be seen that, computer science is dominated by girls and chemistry is the less percentage than others subject which finished by boys.

There are three subjects that have bigger proportion than others. It experiences more than 40%, foreign languages are 47.4% by female and 46.8% by male. Both of them smaller than mathematics which shows the number of students who passed exams is 48.4% by boys and 49.2% by girls. However, that percentage nearly 50% but computer science is the highest proportion as much as 56.3% by girls. It becomes the most popular by female students but just 42.1% by male students.

On the other hand, in exact subject, chemistry and geography are the smallest percentage than others. It can be seen that just under of 15% for boys who passed chemistry subject and 20.1% for geography by girls. Besides, physics above 30% by both sexes, while history shows 25.6% for girls and 22.9% for boys. (I81w).
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Reski!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

Remember to use PAST Tense
... computer science was dominated by girls and chemistry was the less percentage ...

There were three subjects that have ...

foreign languages were at 47.4% by ...

that the percentage nearly 50% ...

it became the most popular by female ...

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams,