The bar charts show the comparison of salt intake between men and women in different ages in America

May55 1 / -  

data on salt intake among americans

The bar chart compares two genders in different age groups in terms of salt consumption in America in 2000.

Overall, it can be seen that males were the main group who consumed a large amount of salt. It is also notable that people of both genders aged 20-39 used a high quantity of salt in comparison with other age groups.

In 2000, boys consumed a large amount of salt, at around 2200 milligrams per day while the quantity of salt eaten by girls was as half as that of boys. Subsequently, boys between 6 and 19 years old also took the lead, at around 3,500 and 4000 milligrams respectively. Meanwhile, the same figure was witnessed in salt intake in girls age groups 6-11 and 12-19.

Male and female people aged 20-39 consumed the highest quantity of salt on an average day, at 4500 and 3100 milligrams respectively. While men who were over 40 continued to use a large amount of salt, females over 60 used a recommended adult salt intake, at 2,500 each day.
both genders aged 20-39

When writing the trending statement, avoid referring to definite information from the image. If the males consumed the most, then inform the reader about who consumed the least as well. It is all about the evident highs and lows of the image measurements. The trending statement should only discuss estimates or directional growth. Analysis presentations referring to actual clata does not have a place in this paragraph presentation.

Male and female people

The gender sequences wold are singular in number count. However, people is a general gender plural reference. So there is a numerical reference disagreement in this phrase. An S has to be added to the end of the singular gender reference to create the plural forms.
greencoconut 3 / 4 1  
I think that your sentences using humans as the subject are too much in your essay. Use more like the quantity of salt for males at the age of... The salt consumption of males who are... and use more passive voice.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar charts show the comparison of salt intake between men and women in different ages in America