The basketball on 'Martin Carpena' - Writing about an event I've lived

AlvaroRobles7 1 / -  
A few years ago, in 2011, I was with my dad, watching the basketball on 'Martin Carpena', was playing Unicaja against Real Madrid.
The game was tied all the time, all people was nervous, there was a lot of stress in the stands, because there was an important match. The players was tired in the last minutes, when was the most important moment, because the match was decided at that time.

It was less than a minute, our team was winning for one point, and Real Madrid was attacking, they managed to get a triple by Prigioni. There was less for 4 seconds, Unicaja took too fast, and Mclntyre beats the defender and run to the opponent field, he shooted by triple, and in in the last second. Unicaja won the match by 1 point, was amazing, all people shouted and hugged.

Still y see the video and put me the willies, how the reporter say 'tell me I'm not dreaming'.
All in all, the match was the most amazing event I lived, was a great experience.
The game was tied most of the time, all the people were nervous, there was a lot of stress in the stands, because this was an important match.

The players waswere tired in the last minutes, when it was the most important moment,...

With less than four seconds left, Unicaja took too fast, and Mclntyre beats the defender and ran to the opponent field, he shot a triple, and in in the last second.

Still I see the video andit gives me the willies, how the reporter said, 'tell me I'm not dreaming'.

This is great! Also the most exciting essay I've read tonight!

Home / Writing Feedback / The basketball on 'Martin Carpena' - Writing about an event I've lived