Bastian Schaefer: What do we know about future? Difficult question, simple answer: nothing.

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
Bastian Schaefer: A 3D-printed jumbo jet?

What do we know about future? Difficult question, simple answer: nothing. Said Bastian Schaefer. He continued that we can not predit the future and only can create a vision of the future. Ideas always grow in our mind as a human. What imagined people in the past can be gradually pursued by the next generation.

For instance, the vision of the early 20th century said that they designed an ocean plane the future which takes only one and a half days cross the Atlantic Ocean. Recently, this dream didn't come true but we can make it better with our largest airplane which we have, the Airbus 1380. So, we have created our vision abaout more sustainable future of aviation.

Let's compare the old world with the new one. He shows the bracket of a380 crew rest compartment. It takes the classical designe rules. In another hand, with this 3D printing, the equal bracket was completely different and lifter. So, the aircraft designe for the future will be more easily grow and sustain that we never imagine before.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear mdamanhuri77, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct me,

Difficult question, simple answer --> a difficult question with simple answer, if it is his statement, use quotation marks

we can not predit --> predict

the vision of the early 20th century --> the visionary

we have created our vision abaout --> we create (or implement or show) our vision about

Let's compare the old world with the new one --> we can compare the past and present idea, for instance,

designe --> design

hope it helps you to improve your writing skills,

regards
andika08 81 / 80 16  
He continued that we can not predit the future and ...
Then,Ideas always grow appear in our humanmind as a human . What However, imagined people in ...

... designed an ocean plane.Next, the future ...
... dream didn't come true but we people can make it better (...) which we they have, the Airbus 1380. So Thus, we people have created our vision aba out more sustainable future of aviation.

Finally,Let's compare the ...
So Therefore, the aircraft designed for the future (...) and sustainable that we people never imagineimagined before.

you can subtitute with the other sentence.
bismillah 15 / 29 1  
hi friend ,i have a bit corrections for you regarding on that
please put the colocation of words correctly and do not be hurry
in the false collocation of yours
designe = design
they designed ocean an ocean plane the future
efficiently,they desighed an future ocean plane ,and please pay attention about grammatical
and the academic essays ban to use the link up word for example:
didn't,it should be did not
the most students were doing that ,anticipate it

Home / Writing Feedback / Bastian Schaefer: What do we know about future? Difficult question, simple answer: nothing.