BBC News Summary; world wildlife 'falls by 58% since 1970'

lanazaldo 7 / 10  
A recent research results in the number of wild animal population have fallen by an average of 58%. Zoological Society of London (ZSL) and WWF have conducted The Living Planet Assessment that suggests the decline of wildlife population could reach two-thirds among vertebrates by 2020 and the animals living in the lakes, rivers, and wetlands are suffering the biggest losses.

This result, however, becomes debatable when several experts opine that the data have many gaps. The input data are massively taken from Western Europe and there is not much from regions such as South America, tropical Africa and other tropical areas.

To conclude, the most necessary point to gain in this statistic is this trend is about declining and it is not extinction to the animals in wildlife populations. Hence, there is an opportunity to do the effective way to preserve the condition to become worse.
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Helllo Brother
Let me give you some advices

... necessary point to gain concern in this statistic is this trend is about declining (decreasing/mitigating/diminishing) and it is not extinction ...
... preserve the condition to become (i think you mean that better, don't you?) worse.

keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / BBC News Summary; world wildlife 'falls by 58% since 1970'