If you want to become an expert in a certain field, do you need talent or motivation?

Diana Safiy 2 / 5  
If you want to become an expert in a certain field, do you need to have more talent or mor motivation?

"Talent without hard work is a shame, but hard work without talent is a tragedy" Robert half. Some people believe that every one is born with a taken, and there is no need for motivation ; However, majority of people believe that talent works, but Genuies creates!. In my opinion , I strongly believe that to succed you need to have at least as much motivation as talent because if you do not posse the desire to do something you talent may simply be neglected. For instance, Jewel , Ancient Egypt, and Martin Luther King.

One of the best examples that proves that motivation is important is Jewl. Well, she has an outstanding voice and song-writing skills ; However, she www very poor that she no house to live in ;Morever, she has extremely struggled , suffered , and worked hard for many years before she has ever found success. In fact, she was living in her car because she didn't have enough money to support herself, but she has never abstained or stopped believing in her dreams to play guitar and sing. Finally, Jewel's strong motivation was discovered by a music producer and she recorded her first album to show her talent, and sold well to the genereal public , making her a successful in Her field.

Another stunning example is Ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians are widely known for their architecture ; Certainly, when you read ancient Egyptians , you probably thought of the pyramids. Furthermore, Egyptians take pride in the fruits of their slaves' labor. But why did the slaves work in the first place? They were motivated by fear and hungar. Fear if what might happen if they didn't work. Besides, they also didn't have any other means of earning money or food in famine-torn Egypt, and would get food only if they worked in the the pyramids ; As a result, Egypt is now well-known for their pyramids.

" Genius does what it must, and talent does what it can." Owen Meredith. One of the renown hero in our history who really didn't have any talent, but did have motivation is Martin Luther King. Many black people didn't have the opportunity to jet jibs and live along with the whites ;However, Martin Luther King had motivation and extremely wanted to change the whites' perspective ,so he made a lot of speeches, quotes , and revolution which than made the blacks have their rights and live normally. " Motivation is a lousy teacher.It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose" Bill gates.

In conclusion, people who are motivated are less likely to give up, but people with talent alone have a great chance of quitting when they believe so ething is impossible. With motivation, concentration, and hard work everyone can reach his/her full potential , and it can also be applied in any concept in life.

Thank you for reading and would you please grade my essay out of 12?
jineshwar1995 1 / 6  
Fair enough. A little grammatical correction is required.
Personally , i feel this one should get atleast 9.

Home / Writing Feedback / If you want to become an expert in a certain field, do you need talent or motivation?