It all began when I moved away from my life in Siberia; Life Story/ GCSE ESSAY

conversefloss 1 / -  
Life story

When my life was falling out of place and reality wasn't within reach, I felt defenseless and useless. I needed to find a way out of this monstrous world that I was stuck in.

It all began when I moved away from my life in Siberia, and I couldn't accept the fact that I had to start a new life all over again. I was as explosive as a volcano when I found out I had to move to Malaysia due to my father's work. I was in an emotional mess. I had so much anger but couldn't t vent it to anyone, except my parents. I moved to a decent looking house and I was immediately sent to a private school. I was overwhelmed with everything that was surrounding me. School wasn't helping me much either, I was picked on for every movement I made. Everyone was just trying to find a fault in me. Going to school was just walking to my death. I was out on school nights until one or two planning to miss the next day of school because I thought I had much better things to do rather than going to another hell hole. As time progressed, I didn't change for the better. I miss school days, causing a tremendous downfall in my grades. I decided to drop out of the 5th grade, it seemed perfect to me at that time. No more school and no more waking up at 5 in the morning! I could stay up and not worry about a single thing. I knew somewhat I was going to have a tough life, I knew that my life was going to a downhill slant and there was nothing I could do about it.

My room started to become filthy as a pigsty, nothing really matter at this point because I wasn't bothered about the meaning of life. My parents didn't care about me because all they cared about was their money and I was just an object to them. I was at the edge of depression and I started to venture into cutting my self to release the pain and agony that I was going through. The once respected Rachael was now nothing less than a piece of dust. I''m always in an ocean of problems and im started to think that my life life is indeed an ocean of endless problems and disappointments
Everyone seemed to be trying to find a fault in me.

Going to school felt like walking to my death.

I stayed out on school nights until one or two planning to miss the next day of school because I thought I had much better things to do rather than going to another hell hole.

I missed school days, causing a tremendous downfall in my grades.

My room started to become filthy as a pigsty, nothing really mattered at this point because I wasn't bothered about the meaning of life.

The once respected Rachael was now nothing more than a piece of dust.

I''m always in an ocean of problems and I'm starting to think that my life life is indeed an ocean of endless problems and disappointments.

This is very sad, and I hope it's a work of fiction!

Home / Writing Feedback / It all began when I moved away from my life in Siberia; Life Story/ GCSE ESSAY