The behavior of people gives more accurate data about what people like, than their clothes

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Q: some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear.

The majority of people regard that an essential factor to indicate what people like is by considering their preferred clothes. However, others argue that people cannot be assessed by their look while in my personal opinion, I believe that there is another measurement which is more effective to assess their interest. Meanwhile, This essay will discuss both views about such trend.

On the one hand, people will try to wear the clothes related with their preference and they are proud of it. They want to create public perspective about themselves while using a particular brand. Once people interact with the surrounding neighborhood, they attain an array of information pertained to their temperament. For example, people who use branded clothes will be judged possessing luxurious lifestyle. In my opinion, although it is an effective way to gain a particular data, there is another factor which should be taken into the consideration.

On the another hand, usually, people know what their friend like from their behaviors while it is the best indicator. People should carry out a regular observation to find out what a community want after that they end up with an outcome. Behavior's analysis will help people to find out data because it truly reflects what people love. Meanwhile, when people pay attention to people's clothes, it seems tricky to have accurate and trusted information due to the unknown condition. For example, a company requires all workers to wear smart dress code to work. As a result, people cannot assume that they are well-educated and have organized behavior.

In conclusion, while some argue that the appearance cannot reflect people's character, in my opinion, the behavior of people gives more accurate data about what people like because it gauges their personality more accurately.
yika 6 / 12 1  
Hello, I have some suggestions for you

I think you must write the title clearly about the "another measurement" in the introduction, because you mention in third paragraph the "behavior", so I suggest that you must write "there is another measurement, such behavior which is more effective to assess their interest" to introduce the detail which will you explain in your essay

2. you can use idioms and expression about fashion if you need for image your answer

3. you can write your opinion about the your main idea in third paragraph like in second paragraph you write your view

thank you
chadnium000 4 / 4  
,most people know what their friends are like from their behaviour...
Behavioral analysis...
I think the essay needs more depth
And some people wear clothes because they have no choice on what to wear.

Home / Writing Feedback / The behavior of people gives more accurate data about what people like, than their clothes