I believe that teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn

farnaz_nouri 1 / -  
Do you agree with the statement or disagree? Use specific examples and support your points.
here is my essay, would you please help me about it?

From the first month of birth, every person has attitude to learn. For example, learn to eat, speak, play and so many other activities. Therefore, we need some body or some thing to motive us to learn better. I totally agree with this statement, and I believe that teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn in several reasons.

It is a fact that students spend most times in the schools where the teachers are responsible for what and how students learn, and the most important thing is to encourage them to learn. Students should enjoy studying and have definite aim for learning and doing their homework. I remember that I had a music teacher who was very wise and inspiring man. He played music very well and he always told us beautiful and effective stories. His wonderful stories and beautiful playing music cause me to play music 10 hours after the class.

Moreover, most of teachers are so experienced and educated people. In addition, because they encounter with lots of successful and unsuccessful individuals, they are responsible to guide the students and motive them to learn. Furthermore, they are responsible to illustrate the ways that help them to be prosperous by describing the story of these successful people.

Consequently, teachers are the best ones in order to motive the students to learn and finding their aims, because teachers are educated and experienced persons who spend most hours with students and this makes them to be responsible to encourage students to learn and study as more as possible.
MoonMoon 7 / 14  
Hi Farnaz,
your welcome
Hope the comments help.

From the first month of birthinfancy , every person has attitudetend to learn. For example, learn how to eat, speak, play and so many other activitiesthe like . Therefore, we need some body or some thing to motivemotivate us to learn better. I totally agree with this statement, and I believe that teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn in several reasons.

His wonderful stories and beautiful playing music caused me to play music 10 hours after the class.

Be careful about the verb tense.
Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / I believe that teachers are responsible for motivating students to learn